Site Speed Secrets
Site Speed Secrets
Everybody hates slow websites. So, why haven’t you done anything about your slow site?
Don’t you realise that it’s putting people off from visiting your site and checking out everything that you have to offer?
It doesn’t matter if you’ve got a well-designed site or a life-changing product.
If people are leaving your site long before it loads on their browsers, then you may as well NOT have spent all that time and money creating your awesome website!
Site Speed Secrets is a step-by-step blueprint about how to speed up your website and increase conversions.
Here's what you'll discover in this course:
- How website speed optimization works and how you can use it to leverage your online success.
- The one secret no one tells you about web caching and how it can change your site for the better.
- The easiest ways to get Google to like your site and reward you with higher rankings on its search results pages.
- Why it’s important to host your site with a reputable web host.
- The 4 different caching plugins you can use to turbocharge your WordPress site.
- How content delivery networks work and why your website needs to be on one.
- The many different techniques for image optimization and why it’s important you reduce your image file sizes.
- The different file types you can compress and optimize to help speed up your website.
- What .htaccess is and how you can use it to improve your web pages’ load time.
- And so much more!
Introduction To Website Speed Optimization-- 6
The Internet and Instant Gratification -- 6
What A Slow Website Means For Your Business-- 7
The Benefits Of Having A Fast-Loading Website -- 9
Final Words -- 12
Google Wants Your Website To Be Faster-- 13
Google’s Vision-- 13
What Google Wants, Google Gets -- 14
The Best Tools To Help You Configure Your Site To Make It Run Faster-- 16
Final Words -- 22
Speed Starts With Your Web Hosting Company -- 23
What Exactly Is Web Hosting? -- 23
How To Choose The Right Web Hosting Company-- 25
Final Words -- 30
How To Dramatically Speed Up Your Website Using A Caching Plugin -- 31
So, What Exactly Is Web Caching? -- 32
Web caching is a win-win for everybody -- 34
Web Caching and Content Delivery Networks-- 34
The Best Caching Plugins For Your WordPress Website-- 35
Final Words -- 39
Which Files To Reduce And How To Do It -- 40
What Are Unoptimized Files? -- 40
Print vs Web Images-- 41
Optimizing Images For The Web-- 43
Some Other Files You Can Reduce Or Compress-- 47
Final Words -- 50
Tapping Into Your Website Configuration File-- 51
What is .htaccess? -- 51
Configuring .htaccess To Speed Up Your Site-- 52
Final Words -- 59
Fast Track Your Speed Optimization With WordPress-- 60
1. Keep Your WordPress Site Updated-- 60
2. Use A Fast, Lightweight Theme -- 61
3. Keep Plugins To A Minimum -- 61
4. Optimize Your Wordpress Database -- 62
5. Don’t Upload Videos To Wordpress-- 63
6. Break Comments Into Pages -- 63
7. Reduce The Number Of Post Revisions-- 64
Final Words – 65
Includes ready sales materials!
10 - Social Media Images
2 - Checklist
3 - Resource Cheat Sheet
7 - Graphics
5 - Sales Page
6 - Optin Page
1 - Ebook and Lessons
8 - Articles
4 - Mindmap
9 - Email Swipes
License: Private Label Rights
[YES] Can be sold
[YES] Can be used for personal use
[YES] Can be packaged with other products
[YES] Can modify/change the sales letter
[YES] Can modify/change the main product
[YES] Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
[YES] Can be added into paid membership websites
[YES] Can put your name on the sales letter
[YES] Can be offered as a bonus
[YES] Can be used to build a list
[YES] Can print/publish offline
[YES] Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
[YES] Can convey and sell Resale Rights
[YES] Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
[YES] Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
[NO] Can be given away for free
[NO] Can be added to free membership websites