Mastering Major Snowboarding Moves!
There are a lot of fun ways to ensure the snowboarding experience is a positive one. Before the individual actually embarks on the snowboarding experience, some elements should be seriously considered and adhered to.
The style eventually chosen will feature considerably in the actual influence the type of terrain that the individual will use when snowboarding.
Therefore understanding the various different styles and matching them to the ideal snowboarding experienced intended would be very helpful in narrowing down the style that should be practiced. Get all the info you need here.
- Chapter 1: Basics Of Snowboarding
- Chapter 2: Riding With The Right Equipment
- Chapter 3: Choosing The Right Clothing And Accessories
- Chapter 4: Getting Started With The Basic Moves
- Chapter 5: The Correct Riding Stance And Position
- Chapter 6: Mastering Major Snowboarding Moves
- Chapter 7: Getting More Fun With Riding Powder
- Chapter 8: What Is The Backcountry
- Chapter 9: Learning The Advanced Free Style Spin
- Chapter 10: Must Know Safety Tips For Snowboarding
License: Private Label Rights
[YES] Can be sold
[YES] Can be used for personal use
[YES] Can be packaged with other products
[YES] Can modify/change the sales letter
[YES] Can modify/change the main product
[YES] Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
[YES] Can be added into paid membership websites
[YES] Can put your name on the sales letter
[YES] Can be offered as a bonus
[YES] Can be used to build a list
[YES] Can print/publish offline
[YES] Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
[YES] Can convey and sell Resale Rights
[YES] Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
[YES] Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
[NO] Can be given away for free
[NO] Can be added to free membership websites