More than 1.9 billion users visit YouTube on a monthly basis and watch billions of hours of videos every day, making YouTube the second most visited website in the world.
Because of that YouTube has become a serious marketing platform where businesses are given the opportunity to promote content in a truly visual and highly engaging way.
It has become an extremely powerful tool for businesses to increase awareness of their brand, drive more traffic to their company sites, and reach a broad audience around the world.
If you aren’t taking advantage of YouTube for your business you are missing out on marketing your company and growing your business.
This comprehensive guide covers everything you need to know to get started on YouTube:
- Learn what it takes to get started on YouTube, including the equipment and software you’ll need to produce your own videos.
- You’ll learn how to choose your niche and determine what kinds of videos you’re going to produce.
- Discover how to properly optimize your YouTube channel so that you can be successful on the platform.
- Find out what you need to do to develop your content strategy and get started producing the videos your audience wants to see.
- Learn some different strategies for building your audience on YouTube and gaining more views and subscribers.
- Discover the strategies for increasing your customer engagement with your videos and YouTube channel.
- Learn some of the different ways that you can monetize your YouTube channel and start making passive income.
- Learn the mistakes to avoid making on your YouTube channel if you want to be successful.
Includes ready sales materials!
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 – Getting Started-10
Knowing the Reason Why You’re Starting Your YouTube Channel-11
Determining Your Target Audience-12
Know Your Direct Competition-13
Scheduling Your Uploads-14
Equipment and Software You’ll Need-15
Allocating the Time to Create Your Videos-17
Chapter 2 – Choosing Your Niche-19
Determining What You’re Good At-20
Selecting a Category-21
Consider a “Desperate Niche-23
Chapter 3 – How to Optimise Your YouTube Channel for Success-25
Choose a Memorable Channel Name-27
Use an Attractive Channel Icon-28
Create a Channel Trailer-29
Integrate Social Media Links-30
Include Channel Art-31
The About Section-32
Chapter 4 – Developing Your Content Strategy-33
Why Consistency is Important-34
Types of Videos You Can Create-34
Company Culture Videos-36
Chapter 5 – Strategies for Building an Audience-43
Comment on Similar Videos-44
Use Social Media-45
Participate in Forums-46
Collaborate with Others-46
Chapter 6 – Strategies for Increasing Your Customer Engagement...48
Create Simple and Beautiful Thumbnails-49
Add Annotations to Drive User Actions-50
Keep Your Videos Short-51
Basic SEO Principles and Marketing Strategies Apply to YouTube-51
Chapter 7 – How to Monetise Your YouTube Channel-53
YouTube Partner Program-54
Work with Outside YouTube Partners-55
Sell Your Own Merchandise-55
Drive Traffic to Your Website-56
Chapter 8 – Mistakes to Avoid on Your YouTube Channel-57
Purchasing Fake Reviews-58
Doing a Video Dump-58
Ignoring Your Social Media Presence-59
Inconsistent Video Uploads-59
Not Engaging With Your Audience-59
Failing to Have a Plan--60
Trolling Other Channels and Begging for Views-60
Not Linking Your Channel to Your Social Media Accounts-61
- 10 - Social Media Images
- 2 - Checklist
- 3 - Resource Cheat Sheet
- 7 - Graphics
- 5 - Sales Page
- 1 - Ebook
- 6 - Optin Page
- 8 - Articles
- 4 - Mindmap
- 9 - Email Swipes
License: Private Label Rights
[YES] Can be sold
[YES] Can be used for personal use
[YES] Can be packaged with other products
[YES] Can modify/change the sales letter
[YES] Can modify/change the main product
[YES] Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
[YES] Can be added into paid membership websites
[YES] Can put your name on the sales letter
[YES] Can be offered as a bonus
[YES] Can be used to build a list
[YES] Can print/publish offline
[YES] Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
[YES] Can convey and sell Resale Rights
[YES] Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
[YES] Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
[NO] Can be given away for free
[NO] Can be added to free membership websites
THIS EBOOK ALSO COMES WITH MASTER RESELL RIGHTS